Journaling is one of my favorite ways to let the unconscious mind speak to us. It’s a moment, or moments, that allow us to sit with ourselves in the some of the deepest truths we can access.
I invite you to grab your favorite journal and writing instrument to explore the following journal prompts around unconditional love and self-love.
- What is your definition of unconditional love?
- What does unconditional love feel like to you? Does it feel different if it comes from yourself versus somebody else?
- How have you shown yourself unconditional love? Are there any experiences that particularly stand out?
- What did you learn about yourself from these experiences?
- What limiting beliefs of yours have you challenged this year?
- What limiting beliefs need to be released so you can be your best version of self this year coming?
- What new ways did you learn to care for yourself this year?
- What self-care practices are you committed to incorporating into your routine to nourish your mind, body, and soul?
- When your inner critic comes out, what do you do to show yourself self-compassion?
- How have you grown this year?
- What transition or transformation are you most proud of?
- What past versions of yourself are you grateful for? Why?
- What do you want to tell your future self? Write a letter to them and save it to re-read 6 months into the new year.
- What labels do you need to remove from myself in order to become that future version of yourself?
- What is one thing you can commit to for your future self, from what you learned this year?
Let me know what you think below!